Dr. Pablo Vivas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pablo Vivas?

September 20th, 2014

Office Staff: Lack of Compassion for Patients

My grandmother landed in the Emergency Room, while she was out of town, visiting me. The following morning, I tried to refill her medications at my local Walgreens because she forgot her medicine at home back in Miami. She was out of refills so Walgreens attempted to contact Dr. Vivas’ office. Several hours later, I went to Walgreens and to my surprise, Dr. Vivas’ office had not yet completed the refill request, so I called them. I was immediately met with rudeness, unwillingness to help and a lot of unnecessary attitude. The woman said she would take care of the request and seemed too busy to let me finish speaking. I also needed them to contact my local hospital to transfer her records to Dr. Vivas’ office, since he is her primary physician and she needed to see someone about her medical problems when she got back home. The woman I spoke to cut me off and said “Dr. Vivas is not going to call the hospital.” She then transferred me to medical records so they could deal with my completely unreasonable request. They were just as rude and cut me off mid sentence, inaccurately assuming what I needed. They talked down to me and told me they weren’t going to help me because she needed to sign a form. Throughout this whole ordeal, I was “disconnected” and had to call back three separate times. On the third attempt, I realized that they closed the office two hours early. To make a long story short, they never submitted anything to Walgreens and now, we have to wait until Monday to deal with them again. Total lack of compassion for their patients. Save yourself the hassle and find another doctor. This one is not worth it!

April 26th, 2013

Maybe a good Dr., but

I tried three times to see Dr. Vivas to no avail. The Dr. was unable to keep scheduled appointments including my third and final "first appointment of the day" attempt. It's probably a clue when the waiting room resembles the DMV. The staff was rude, inept and primarily interested in snatching up the patient co-pay. There were files all over the floor. The third time is the charm. Dr. Vivas may or may not be a good physician but he'll not be mine.

August 27th, 2017