Dr. Pablo Zeballos DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2016
Great physician
Dr. Pablo Zeballos is a not only a great doctor but in my opinion a great man. He never, ever gives up. His mission is to make your life as pain free as possible. Dr. Zeballos is professional, patient, caring, kind, and understanding. I wish that anyone with pain would consider this man to be their physician, they would not regret it!!!

June 3rd, 2016
Love Dr Zeballos.. 1st visit for chronic back, sciatica and arthritis pain.. great bedside manner. Conservative and open to alternative treatments to avoid surgery. Many pain mgmt dr's treat you like a number, I felt like a partner in treatment. Thx Dr!!

March 10th, 2016
Don't bother...
My main intention was to get a pain patch from Dr Z to control my pain from a terrible accident. At first they said if would take up to 72 hours for preauthorization. Then I called 4 days later to be told it was "in process". Getting frustrated as my pain was dramatically increasing, I decided to call BCBS and found out that Dr. Z's staff did not give BCBS what they had requested, but rather gave them partial information. 3 weeks later and they still didn't send what was requested - bu bye!!!

October 7th, 2015
This will be my second visit with Dr Z on this morning. I called in asking to be seen due to increased side effects with my pain. I initially spoke with Yolanda who gave me the run around about how he would not be able to see me last minute. Luckily i was able to patch through his assistant Brandy. She was very understanding and went out of her way to get permission to addme on his very busy schedule. Thank goodness for people with hearts.

May 11th, 2013
Bottomline answers
Horrible experience i was pretty much crippled by a neurosurgeon And have been looking for someone to help me. Pain drs put u on narcotics for one reason they work. When life i ruined like mine was because a surgeon said yes lets do it rips your neck open then 2 mos later u have to be whisked off to another dr to repair what that dr destroyed someone needs to Pay. Dr z made alot of promises to me i did all The injections again listened to The doc, i did not want to be put on disability as i am very proud im The one whose life was ruined. Then he casually fires me because i mentioned disability i Kept My promise he did not And i was abandoned. Maybe for The Best cause this is not a good dr i was Used to being on Pain meds because i had Pain horrific Thats what hes there for. I Also have no life as The Pain is crippling someone needs to be held accountable i would never ever want to see this person again in any capacity

October 25th, 2012
Glad was referred to this Doctor!
My PCP referred me to Dr Zeballos for my chronic and debilitating back pain and I am so happy he did! I was seen by other doctors and even went to Mayo clinic with no answers, he was my last hope. He gave me hope and confidence on my first visit, he did a complete physical examination and said not to worry that he was pretty sure he knew what was wrong. He then proceeded with 2 different injections and my pain and quality of life has improved significantly. I can now exercise again and enjoy life. I never even increased any of my pain medications . I want to thank my PCP and Dr Zeballos for giving me my life back!

June 2nd, 2011
Very Caring Dr.
Dr. Z takes the time to listen to you and then explains your problems and treatments for them. It is so very nice to go and have someone with such great Bedside Manner. He seems to really care about helping. I was referred to him by a longtime Dr of mine that is no longer practicing in Dallas. Great Dr. !

April 6th, 2011
GREAT OFFICE STAFF!

January 12th, 2011
Nicest doc
I can't say enough about Dr. Zeballos and his staff. They have helped me improve my quality of life. The best part about it is that you only see him and not a Physician Assitant (PA) and he was able to know me as a patient and not a number. He definitely wants you to improve your life and not rely on disability. He told me upfront that he does not fill out disability paperwork as he feels not staying active would make my pain worse. I know he will keep helping me improve each day and can't wait to continue his treatments.

January 4th, 2011
nightmare at the dr.s office
I was recommended to Dr. Z by my primary care dr. I have fibromyalgia and neck injuries that the pain was treated with narcotics and she was uncomfortable with that.Okay, upon meeting him he gives a pretty good first impression.About 1yr ago I spoke to him about helping me with filling out paperwork for disability insurance, He said no problem, but lets see if the injections worked. Thousands of dollars later and no pain relief I make an appointment to discuss with him about my paperwork.He comes in, I tell him I quess I am ready to starton the disability.He tells me he is not going to help me and I AM SITTING THERE IN SCHOCK. This was a different person than the one I had known previously. Charges me a full dr.s office appt., i was there about 5min., had waited on him about an hour.On my first visit there I had taken all medical records from previous physicians. I asked his receptionist for my records and she told me that was before her time so now they have lost ALL my medical records. Okay I leave in a daze and the next day I receive a letter that they can no longer treat me. I call asking what this is about and his male pa verily RUDELY tells me Dr. Z. had been tied up in court alot with disability cases. These folks start hanging up on me!!!He cold turkeyed me on my meds. He was the one that told me he would help with the disability and now I have wasted an entire year.I have been to some great drs in Dallas, and these guys are the most unprofessional group of folks in the business.

December 4th, 2010
Caring doctor
I have been to many so called pain doctors that just want to give you meds and keep you "doped up" but Dr Zeballos or as they call him "Dr Z" spent so much time listening to me and informing me of all my treatment options that I came away very happy with my treatment plan. If you only want pain medications as the prior person that posted those comments then I am sure he is not your best option, however if you actually want to get better and not rely on just medications then I would highly recommend him to anyone, including my family. Overall, Great Doc!!!

September 2nd, 2010
WELL, I HATE TO BUST SOME BUBBLY EXPERIENCES THAT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN PREVIOUS TO MINE. BUT WE WERE HANDED OVER TO HIM FROM DR KELLY WILL WHO WAS MY DR FOR OVER 10 YEARS, AS HE DECIDED HE WAS NO LONGER GOING TO TAKE CARE OF US, GIVE OUT PAIN MEDS THAT HE HAS GIVEN WITH NO PROBLEMS FOR ALL THE YEARS THAT I HAVE KNOWN HIM....ANYWAY, IVE WRITTEN ABOUT HIM ALSO IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. SO WE, MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH SAW DR. WILL AND SO WE WERE BOTH SENT TO THIS DR. FIRST IMPRESSION WAS GREAT,SEEMED TO BE VERY CARING. WE BOTH LEFT THINKING THAT DR WILL HAD REALLY DONE US RIGHT BY SENDING US TO HIM. HE GAVE ME A PIECE OF PAPER ABOUT LAHACIENDA REHAB AND TOLD ME TO CHECK IT OUT, BUT THAT HE WOULD SEE ME AND CONTUNUE MY MED CARE NO MATTER WHAT. WELL, NUMBER ONE, HE WANTS TO SEE YOU EVERY MONTH TO GET YOUR RX, WHICH WE WERE NOT TOLD BUT ISNT THE PROBLEM. HE SAID GET ONLINE, CALL AND CHECK OUT THIS LAHACIENDA PLACE AND WHEN AND IF I WANTED TO GO THERE THAT WOULD BE GREAT. WELL, WE JUST WENT YESTERDAY FOR OUR SECOND APPT. WITH HIM....TOTALLY DIFFERNET ATTITUDE FROM HIM....WE WERE TREATED LIKE DRUG ADDICTS AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HUMILIATED IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!! HE SAID SINCE WE DID NOT GO DOWN THERE AND TAKE A TOUR OF THIS PLACE AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO GO ASAP HE W0ULD NO LONGER BE OUR DR.!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE~ I WOULD NOT RECCOMMEND HIM TO MY ENEMY!!!!! IT WAS LIKE JECKYL AND HYDE.....TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE,WE LEFT IN SHOCK!!! NO WONDER THEY ASK FOR THEIR MONEY UP FRONT BEFORE THEY SEE YOU....BEWARE AND DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS SO CALLED PAIN MANAGEMENT DR!! BY THE WAY I ASKED IF HE WOULD HELP ME TRANSITION DOWN ON MY MEDS AS I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN DOING THAT AND HE SAID NO, HE WWAS NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH ME, AND I EVEN TOLD HIM I WAS INTERESTED IN GOING TO THIS PLACE BUT THAT I COULDNT GO RIGHT NOW, THIS DAY OR THE NEXT WEEK....WHAT A PSYCHO~