Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Helga Blair on Feb 12th, 2015

Excellent physician ... I would recommend him and the practice 1000% ..

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Magahis took the time to figure out what was wrong with me and I truly believe he saved my life. He is a very caring man.

Aug 29th, 2012

I have had 2 colonoscopies with Dr. Magahis. I usually have a problem with anesthesia. He assured me all would be okay. It was okay. I had an upper endoscopy with another doctor and it was awful. He is a caring Doctor who listens.

The BEST show details The BEST
Oct 31st, 2011

I usually don't write comments about anything but when I saw such a negative rating on my doctor, Pacifico Magahis,M.D. I had to write something. Dr. Magahis is the best doctor I've ever had the privilege to meet. He takes his time and listens to you and is very compassionate. He thinks outside the box and is open minded and helped me with my problem when no other doctor in the area believed in me. He is a top notched doctor. I'm in the medical field and asked a lot of nurses and doctors around the area and they all recommended Dr. Magahis because of his reputation. Just ask around! I know for a fact that he was awarded a Doctor of the Year honors at his hospital.