Gastroenterologists

525 Jack Martin Blvd
Ste 301
Brick, NJ 08724
732-840-0067
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 2.7619047619048 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Magahis took the time to figure out what was wrong with me and I truly believe he saved my life. He is a very caring man.

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I have had 2 colonoscopies with Dr. Magahis. I usually have a problem with anesthesia. He assured me all would be okay. It was okay. I had an upper endoscopy with another doctor and it was awful. He is a caring Doctor who listens.

|  The BEST  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

I usually don't write comments about anything but when I saw such a negative rating on my doctor, Pacifico Magahis,M.D. I had to write something. Dr. Magahis is the best doctor I've ever had the privilege to meet. He takes his time and listens to you and is very compassionate. He thinks outside the box and is open minded and helped me with my problem when no other doctor in the area believed in me. He is a top notched doctor. I'm in the medical field and asked a lot of nurses and doctors around the area and they all recommended Dr. Magahis because of his reputation. Just ask around! I know for a fact that he was awarded a Doctor of the Year honors at his hospital.

|  skip this doctor  |  show details
May 10th, 2010

This man has no compasssion for people.. I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting dr. Magahis during a hospital stay where my normal dr. was not on call. He basically told me that he doesnt believe my condition existed and even asked me to stop going to my current dr as he felt i was wasting everyones time. I have huge files with surgeons in NY who have been working with me so I do have a treatable condition. This man did an endoscope on me and the end result left me seriously vomiting and severe pain as he had no emotion towards. He yelled at me and made me feel as if i was a parasite. Once I told my dr about what dr Magahis had said to me, He was shocked at such unprofessionalism. Since my encounter with this man, i have talked to other patients who have also had bad experiences with Magahis. His whole office is unhelpful and rude. Stay away if you really need help!!!!