A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacita Abinales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacita Abinales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abinales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abinales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacita T Abinales MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pacita T. Abinales practice?
- Dr. Pacita Abinales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pacita Abinales practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Primary Care Doctors.