Learn more about Dr. Pacita Abinales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacita Abinales is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abinales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abinales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Edward White Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abinales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pacita T. Abinales practice?
Dr. Pacita Abinales practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians.