Learn more about Dr. Pacita Abinales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacita Abinales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abinales
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abinales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abinales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abinales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacita T Abinales MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pacita T. Abinales practice?
- Dr. Pacita Abinales has 1 office location.
Dr. Pacita Abinales practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians.