A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacita Abinales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacita Abinales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abinales
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Abinales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abinales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abinales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacita T Abinales MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pacita T. Abinales practice?
- Dr. Pacita Abinales has 1 office location.
Dr. Pacita Abinales practices Family Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Primary Care Doctors.