A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacita Sy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacita Sy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pacita Sy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacita C Sy MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pacita C. Sy practice?
- Dr. Pacita Sy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pacita Sy practices Internal Medicine near Brick, NJ.
See Brick Internists.