A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacita Tanhehco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacita Tanhehco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pacita Tanhehco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanhehco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanhehco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacita Li Tanhehco MD is a female Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pacita L. Tanhehco practice?
- Dr. Pacita Tanhehco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pacita Tanhehco practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lapeer, MI and Owosso, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.