A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacita Tee Opulencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tee Opulencia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tee Opulencia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacita Ang Tee Opulencia MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pacita A. Tee Opulencia practice?
- Dr. Pacita Tee Opulencia has 14 office locations.
Dr. Pacita Tee Opulencia practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Guadalupe, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.