A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacita Tee Opulencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tee Opulencia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tee Opulencia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tee Opulencia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pacita A. Tee Opulencia practice?
Dr. Pacita Tee Opulencia practices Pediatrics near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians.