A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacito Yabes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacito Yabes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pacito Yabes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Yabes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacito Ver Yabes MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pacito V. Yabes practice?
- Dr. Pacito Yabes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pacito Yabes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Auburn Physiatrists.