A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pacito Yabes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pacito Yabes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yabes
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yabes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pacito Yabes, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yabes graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Yabes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pacito Ver Yabes MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pacito V. Yabes practice?
- Dr. Pacito Yabes has 1 office location.
Dr. Pacito Yabes practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Physiatrists.