A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Packy Huettman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Packy Huettman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huettman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huettman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Packy A Huettman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Packy A. Huettman practice?
- Dr. Packy Huettman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Packy Huettman practices Family Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Primary Care Doctors.