A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Packy Huettman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Packy Huettman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huettman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huettman Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Huettman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huettman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Packy A Huettman DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Packy A. Huettman practice?
- Dr. Packy Huettman has 1 office location.
Dr. Packy Huettman practices Family Medicine near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Family Physicians.