Dr. Patrick Baggot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Baggot?

September 25th, 2016

patient

Am pleased with him, he has taken his personal time to talk to us directly even though its a complicated issue we face. Thankyou.

August 20th, 2016

The best doctor

November 20th, 2014

Horrible doctor

I went to Dr.Baggott because his clinic uses a special lab whose tests I wanted to take. My apt time was at 1:15pm..at around 1:50pm there was still no sign of him and I had to ask the front desk to check to see how much longer. When the Dr finally graced me with his presence 10 min later, he was rude and didn't apologize for his lateness. He was not comforting in any way and I couldn't help but think doctors like him are the reason why so many people complain about doctors having low social skills. I couldn't imagine going to this man if I was pregnant so please, if you have another choice besides this clinic, go elsewhere.

October 23rd, 2014

SLOW IN PROVIDING URGENT SERVICES

My daughter who is considered a high risk pregnancy has not received the prompt attention required for a gastric by-pass pregnant extremely anemic patient. Critical lab results findings were not communicated in a timely fashion, after one month later was referred to Hematologist for IV infusion of iron related to anemia and staff lagged and failed to fax over medical records so that she can be seen. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Would no recommend his services to any high risk patient.

October 9th, 2013

A Doctor with a big heart!!!

He is a God send Doctor to us! He is way beyond excellent in his profession as a doctor. The love for his patient is incredible! He will spend extra time and research to know each patients . God always be with you and bless you!!!

July 23rd, 2012

Mercy ( My Baby's heart is beating with LOVE)

Dr. Baggot Is the BEST!If you have any questions he is prompt in answering all. and he tells you the truth, i trust him, I've learned he is an old school Doctor who is truly correct, knowledge speaks.... It's my first pregnancy and i was referred to him by a pregnancy center i first attended. I was really happy with the service i received from him and all the loving supporting staff. I drive 23 miles just to see him.. The minute i walked in to his practice facility i felt i was at home. I love the Hospitality and like no other doctor office the wait is amazing you get there and you wait tops 15 minutes to be called in i love it and will continue to see him even after my baby arrives.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND YOUR cARING SERVICES!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!P.s To the person who posted that horrible feedback about Dr. Baggot, Im sorry you to hear that you feel like that towards him, we all have a mind of our own, but I've experienced the BEST, KNOWLEDGE and supoprt from him and all the staff GOOD LUCK in finding someone who meets your expectations! As for me Dr. Baggot has met mine and his years of experience have impact my life.....

December 20th, 2010

Great Doctor!!

In a time today where Doctors don't even look at you when you are speaking. Doctor Paddy Baggot is excellent. I would highly recommend because he is very attentive, caring and compassionate, he is very knowledgable, and realistic. For example, he gave me time in asking questions, and writing down answers. He made me feel at home. I've known him since 2002 and is consistenly follows through and has shown the highest standards of Character that I know of in professionalism and ethics.

December 1st, 2010

RE AGENT ...

GREAT DOCTOR! OVER ALL GAVE US THE HIGHEST HOPES OF CARING A BABY! WHICH TILL TODAY IS OUR GREATEST GOAL! HE HAS EVEN HELPED US WITH OUR FAITH! WE TRAVEL FAR JUST TO SEE HIM! YOUR A GREAT DOCTOR!

August 21st, 2009

Excellent doctor

I drive all over Southern California just to have my visits with Dr. Baggot. He is so caring and has been at my side when I was pregnant. I used to drive up from San Diego to see him. He is very knowledgeable even with current medical news. I never did have to be bedridden but I was always on large doseages on viatmins and minerals - but this doctor does his research. My husband who is a scientist appreciates doctors that have researched a great deal on their area of speciality. Most doctors are ONLY trained on what they learn in medical school - but not Dr. Baggot, he cares a great deal.

September 2nd, 2008

Angel sent from heaven.

Hi anyone who is looking for a gynecologist/infertility specialist i would definetly recommend Dr. Baggot. My experience at his office was exceptional, i recieved the best care a pt could ask for. Dr. Baggot was extremely knowledgeable and over all realy confident he didn't rush our visit, and i didn't have to wait. I've been a pt of his for yrs and i must say i wouldn't go any wher else... Dr. Baggot you're the best.

November 8th, 2016