A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Steven Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Steven Padilla, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Padilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Padilla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. R Steven Padilla practice?
Dr. R Steven Padilla practices Dermatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Dermatologists.