A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Steven Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Steven Padilla is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Steven Padilla, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Padilla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Steven Padilla MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. R Steven Padilla practice?
- Dr. R Steven Padilla has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Steven Padilla practices Dermatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Dermatologists.