A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Adi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Adi, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Adi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Andhra Pradesh, India.More Education & Awards
Dr. Adi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Padma Adi practice?
Dr. Padma Adi practices Pediatrics near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Slingerlands, NY and Albany, NY.
See Schenectady Pediatricians.