A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Gowda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gowda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Gowda MBBS and MD is a female Geriatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padma Gowda practice?
- Dr. Padma Gowda has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Gowda practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Geriatric Doctors, and Lakeland Family Physicians.