A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Gowda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Gowda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Gowda MBBS and MD is a female Geriatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padma Gowda practice?
- Dr. Padma Gowda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Padma Gowda practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pearisburg, VA and Lakeland, FL.
See Fort Belvoir Internists, Fort Belvoir Geriatric Doctors, and Fort Belvoir Family Physicians.