Overall Review

August 20th, 2012
Pretty good for a first visit. Dr. Gupta was extremely warm and friendly.

September 3rd, 2009
Totally Unprofessional and Money Oriented
First, it was not easy to get appointment as they didn't pickup the call but automated system suggested to leave a VM and they called me later. I gave them all the details about why I am visiting and about the patient but when we visited the office the doctor said that they don't have shot in stock for the age of my kids. I told them that we explained everything to the nurse and nurse confirmed the details twice while booking and the same day of appointment before visit. I took 3 hours (without pay) off from my work and rented a car and made my kid cry for no reason. Dosctor didn't even say it once that we can cancel the appointment for today and reschedule it for future when they have a shot and pay the copy later. So she got paid for just no reason. She didn't even ask the nurse / receptionist about giving us appointment when they don't have the shot.She doesn't have enough of business so she just want money by any means.As far as her attitude and way of treatment is concerned, I didn't like at all. She didn't talk like a knowledgeable doctor, she sounded more like a housewife kind a lady.And the nurses are just useless and arrogant and lie to kids. She was showing attitude to a kid of age 3 years because my kid was trying to have fun with her and nurse didn't like that.There are many more observation which I made and didn't like but overall it was my first/worst and last visit to her office and suggest you to stay away from her office. You will regret.