Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Padma Raju
Dr. Padma Raju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Raju is affiliated with Shriners Hospital for Children, Tyrone HospitalTyrone, Pa and Uk Healthcare Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Padma Raju has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Padma Raju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Mahesh Kudrimoti
Lexington, KY 0 mi21
Dr. Kwaku Obeng
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Scott Stevens
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi34