A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raju
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raju Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Raju has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uk Healthcare Hospitals
- Bonsecours Holy Family HospitalAltoona, Pa
- Tyrone HospitalTyrone, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Indukuri Raju MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Padma I. Raju practice?
- Dr. Padma Raju has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Raju practices Radiation Oncology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Radiation Oncologists.