A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Kandadai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Kandadai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Kandadai, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandadai graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kandadai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Kandadai MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Padma Kandadai practice?
- Dr. Padma Kandadai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padma Kandadai practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Worcester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.