A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Khanchustambham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Khanchustambham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Khanchustambham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanchustambham graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Khanchustambham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Khanchustambham MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padma Khanchustambham practice?
- Dr. Padma Khanchustambham has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Khanchustambham practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Internists.