A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Kumashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Kumashi, Infectious Diseases is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumashi
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Kumashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Kumashi, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Soft Tissue Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumashi graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kumashi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Kumashi MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Padma Kumashi practice?
- Dr. Padma Kumashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Kumashi practices Infectious Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Infectious Disease Doctors.