Dr. Padma Lal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 3rd, 2016
Look for a better Dr.
Terrible bedside manor. Arrogant. Unprofessional. Consider every place else before you go here. My levels were within normal range per the lab report but she increased my thyroid dosage.

February 17th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Best doctor my husband ever went to. She is down to earth and very knowledgeable. We never feel rushed and always feel informed.

December 10th, 2015
If you don't like being called stupid don't go poor bedside manner loves to call you stupid! Not very professional At All!!

December 9th, 2015
terrible bedside manner horrible!!

September 16th, 2013
First of all the doctor's receptionist is rather cool and aloof. On my first visit, Dr. Lal asked a lot of questions and I appreciated her desire to find out what was wrong. Then some of her questions caused me to become a bit teary and before I knew it, I felt like I was in a psychiatrist's office, with her inferring that I was somatizing my problems. She ordered a special blood test and when I found out the results were abnormally low (and I was still very ill), I called her office to see when to come in to discuss treatment. I was told that the doctor said the results were fine and to come back in 6 months!!

April 18th, 2013
Nevermind
Well, I can't review Dr. Lal because when I called to make a new patient appointment, I was told I would need a referral from my current doctor?! When I asked the staff member on the phone why this is, she extremely rudely informed me, "Because that's her policy, that's why!" You just saved yourself a new patient. Phone chick, get some manners... pretty sure that's your job when you're on the front lines of making a decent first impression.

May 30th, 2012
Dr Lal was by far the best endocrinologist I've seen in my 15 years of battling type 1 diabetes. She understands, cares, doesn't judge, and is very knowledgable about today's care options! I've been to many different Drs over the years, she's the only one I trust to tackle this disease in a manner that I can keep up with! Much worth the travel!!!

January 21st, 2012
Betty
Dr. Lal has given me much knowledge,confidence and strength to deal with my diabetes. She is a very caring person and always reassures me that I am able to manage my diabetes and lead a healthy life. Dr. Lal is absolutely AWESOME in all ways. I am so thankful to have found her and so appreciative of her care!!!