A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Mahant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Mahant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Mahant, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahant graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Rajasekhara Mahant MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Padma R. Mahant practice?
- Dr. Padma Mahant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padma Mahant practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.