A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Nallamothu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Nallamothu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Nallamothu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallamothu graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Nallamothu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma G Nallamothu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Padma G. Nallamothu practice?
- Dr. Padma Nallamothu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padma Nallamothu practices Dermatology near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Plymouth Dermatologists.