Learn more about Dr. Padma Nanduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Nanduri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanduri
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nanduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Nanduri, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Cataract Surgery Lens Removal (Capsulorhexis)
- Color Vision Defects
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eye Abnormalities
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Low Vision
- Sjogren's Syndrome
- Tear Duct Problems
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanduri graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Nanduri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Nanduri FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Padma Nanduri practice?
- Dr. Padma Nanduri has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Nanduri practices Ophthalmology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Ophthalmologists.