A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Nanduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Nanduri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Nanduri, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanduri graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Nanduri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Nanduri FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Padma Nanduri practice?
- Dr. Padma Nanduri has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Nanduri practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.