Ophthalmologists
9834 Genesee Ave
Ste 406
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-450-1010
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  No respect for patients  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2014

I feel that Dr. Nanduri's office management is extremely poor. I have always waited at least 45 minutes to see her, even when I am the first appointment of the day at 7:30 am (the appointment times are triple booked). To me, this lack of respect for her patients outweighs her skills. I've had her perform the Lipiflow Procedure twice but it didn't help. It has now been 3 weeks since I talked to the office manager about my issues and neither he nor Dr. Nanduri has gotten back to me. I just received a copy of my records, which lists inaccuracies. For example, it fails to list a procedure she performed on me (she performed 2 Lipiflow procedures, but only listed one). I gave her a one star because she never got back to me to discuss my issues. I consider that a "deal breaker" - a physician should always be willing to discuss a patient's issues with the patient.

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

The wait time can be absolutely brutal. Bring a book! But, she is probably one of the best doctors I have ever been to see.

|  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

Dr Nanduri is competent and very intelligent. She is a pleasure to relate with.My main reservation is her trying too hard to make money out of her practice. She charged $2,800 for a cataract lens that, according to the hospital, costs under $400.