Dr. Padma Palvai Is this you?

December 20th, 2013

BAD DOCTOR

SHE IS POOR AND A VERY NON-EMPATHETIC DOCTOR, VERY ANGRY DOCTOR AND FRIGHTENING. NO ONE SHOULD PREFER THIS DOCTOR.

May 11th, 2011

Very easy to talk to

My 8 year old daughter who almost never said anything to her previous psychiatrist in over a year, had a whole conversation with her in the first appointment. I am pleased. I feel that we are finally going in the right direction.

April 6th, 2011

Excellent Judgement

She was right on with the medication for my son. She explained all the possible side effects of the medication and told me what to look for. My husband and I felt that we were very much a part of decision making not just being told what to do and not having a choice. We really appreciate that. Great doctor! highly recommend her

March 5th, 2011

Compassionate

My son has been seeing Dr. Palvai for about 4 years now. I cannot say enough about how much she has helped us. My son is now doing so well with her help and support. She has always been kind and helpful. Always called me back the same day when I leave a message for her. Helped us through a very difficult time for our whole family. My son likes her a lot.

July 3rd, 2010

Poor bedside manner

In the presence of my child the doctor commented that she did not recommend medication at this time but that in two or three years my child would need medication because she would start falling apart. My daughter asked me several times after the appointment "what did the doctor mean that I am going to start to falling apart"? At the end of the visit the doctor asked my child if she would like to choose a piece of candy from her candy dish (the high sugar, corn syrup, dye laden kind). Recognizing that what the doctor was offering was not what we condone in our house my daughter looked at me and asked if the doctor had healthy candy, Afterwards she asked me why a doctor would give out candy that wasn't good for kids.

January 7th, 2016