A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padma Parthasarathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padma Parthasarathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padma Parthasarathy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Parthasarathy graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Parthasarathy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padma Parthasarathy MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padma Parthasarathy practice?
- Dr. Padma Parthasarathy has 1 office location.
Dr. Padma Parthasarathy practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists.