Dr. Padma Vellanki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Padma Vellanki?

April 25th, 2017

I feel that she is always in a hurry , don't explain your symptoms and test results , don't let you talk much , tells you to take your scrips , and for pain go to pain management doc., not the way you try to help patients that don't understand what is happening to their body !!!

August 5th, 2015

When I tried the new biologics and had a negative reaction, Dr. Vellenki dropped me as a patient, without an explanation, and by certified letter. She provided no referral to another doctor.+

April 2nd, 2015

Would Not Recommend

I am in the process of finding a new doctor for my conditions that I see Dr. Vellanki for. My first visit was thorough, but no explaining of anything. At every visit she has come rushing in oddly staring at me and just asks how I have been feeling and says maybe one more sentence. I have asked direct questions since my conditions are foreign to me and they never get answered. She can't seem to explain anything to me and just refills prescriptions over and over, all the while asking me to come back constantly. I was first billed for a 15 minute visit a few times, only to get 5 minutes out of her. Which was mostly her looking at my lab work (something she could've called and told me about). Now I'm being charged for a 25 minute visit to still only get 5 minutes of looking at lab work, odd staring and no explanation of anything. I can't give a star for many of the options, nor diagnosis because my neurologist is the one that actually figured out my diagnosis. I have tried very hard to be understanding of her, but it's not working. I also can't understand why it's ok to charge a patient $40 for being late when she spends no time with you (it's posted on the wall). There's always a chronic late patient, but it comes across rude. I actually feel bad for the staff, they do not seem happy at all and are stretched thin. The last time I tried to call to reschedule an appointment I was put on hold for over 20 minutes. I've spent 8 years going from doctor to doctor to figure out what was wrong. So I have a lot of experience of the good, bad, and just plain horrible doctors.

October 8th, 2012

IN MY OPINION

I was diagnosed with RA a few years ago. Dr. Vellanki has been very helpful showing me the importance treatment. I have expressed many concerns about side effects of certain meds and she has offered alternate medications. She always looks me in the eyes when she speaks and I feel that she really does care. Dr. Vellanki has always treated me as if I were the only patient she was treating, she never rushes, she always takes time with me and I respect that.The support staff members are very kind even when I'm not. I reccommend Dr. Vellanki very highly.

May 7th, 2012

absolutly horrible had to wait six weeks for appointment and then they gave me wrong time thanrefused to resolve situation

Horrible office management skills the office is in dissarray everyone is confused on what is Going on. No ordorder, very poorly run

January 9th, 2012

Lazy and doesnt really care

I wouldnt recommend her to anyone. She doesnt want to spend time hearing your concerns, and refuses to do FMLA because its "too much paperwork"! All she wants to do is refill perscriptions and doenst want to hear much of your symptoms. I have Lupus and concerned with knots on my head and she tells me to see my family Dr. rather than ordering mri herself. She rushes you through as if she doesnt want to be bothered.

January 14th, 2010

Excellent Rheumatologist

I was diagnosed with RA 7 years ago and recently had to change rheumatologists. Dr. Vellanki came highly recommended by my orthopedist. It took several months to get in to see her and my first appointment was a bit strange as she was so quiet I wasn't sure what to think. I have been seeing her for over 6 months now and find her to be caring, thorough and aggressive in her treatment of my disease. Anyone suffering from an autoimmune disease has a lifelong battle. It is important to find a doctor you can trust to fight the battle with you. I have found mine.

February 20th, 2009

office is hardly ever open impossible to get prescription refills

October 10th, 2017