A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Annamaneni graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Annamaneni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Sarki Annamaneni MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja S. Annamaneni practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni practices Psychiatry near Piscataway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Piscataway Psychiatrists.