A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Annamaneni
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Annamaneni Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Annamaneni graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Annamaneni has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Sarki Annamaneni MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja S. Annamaneni practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmaja Annamaneni practices Psychiatry near Piscataway, NJ.
See Piscataway Psychiatrists.