Dr. Padmaja Doniparthi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Doniparthi was very attentive to my pain complaints and was willing to petition my insurance carrier to cover the treatment I needed. I had a series of painless injections in my neck from which I received significant pain relief. I would highly recommend Dr. Doniparthi for her compassion and skill in pain management.

September 15th, 2016
Business Owner
I have been seeing her for 2+ years and am always extremely impressed with the speed in which she diagnoses where the pain is generating from. She asks the right questions and has always injected the right spots in my spine to curb the pain. Yes, after the steroid wears off I have to come back for another injection, but not always in the same spot. She also has been the best doctor to explain the MRI's and charts to describe to me what is going on in my body. Definitely recommend seeing her!

May 24th, 2016
robinsegg
She is a caring doctor. She was running late due to hospital situation. Explains procedure well.

July 15th, 2015
she knows what she's doing. shot in my back lasted longer than I expected........great doctor

December 2nd, 2014
Does the job she needs to do and more!
Saw her 9 years ago and asked to be referred to her again; that is how much I liked her. Harder to get in to see her now because she is the director of interventional pain (but that is a good thing---she's great at her job)! So my first appointment/consult was with her PA/APNP, which is now the process. Dr. Doniparthi takes the time to talk to me in the procedure room and not just listen to what the RN tells her. Because of her position and job a lot of the follow up calls are done by her RNs or PA/APNP, but she will take the time to talk to you if you want her to.

March 17th, 2013
Could Not Help
She could not help me and was dismissive. Not recommended for anything serious. After my appointment, I received a note in the mail from the receptionist, but never heard from them again regarding treatment and my call was not returned.

June 1st, 2012
When my primary care doctor recommended Dr. Doniparthi, I.trusted that she would be a good pain specialist but she exceeded my expectations big time! Dr. D is a caring, compassionate and skilled practitioner and her staff is also outstanding in patient care. I would highly recommend her with no reservation whatsoever.

May 12th, 2011
Awesome
She is one of the most caring doctors Ive had the pleasure meeting. Excellent care.I highly recommend her.

December 1st, 2009
Dr. Doniparthi is a fantastic doctor. Highly recommended! I am so thankful for what she has done for me.