A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Naidu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naidu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Padmaja R. Naidu practice?
Dr. Padmaja Naidu practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.