A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmaja Rao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Chinnakotla Rao MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja C. Rao practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmaja Rao practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Psychiatrists.