A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmaja Rao, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Chinnakotla Rao MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja C. Rao practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmaja Rao practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Carmel, IN.
See Carmel Psychiatrists.