A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Sanaka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmaja Sanaka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanaka graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Sanaka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Venkata Sanaka MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja V. Sanaka practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Sanaka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Padmaja Sanaka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dyer, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL and Munster, IN.
See Dyer Obstetricians & Gynecologists.