A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Sudhakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmaja Sudhakar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudhakar graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Sudhakar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Sudhakar MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja Sudhakar practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Sudhakar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padmaja Sudhakar practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.