Overall Review

2.5

June 26th, 2016
Patient
She is been my doctor for a while and I love her to death she has kept me alive one times I shouldn't lived

May 31st, 2016
I so respect Dr Tanneru, that I had moved a few years ago and went to another Doctor. But I would rather travel the distance to have Dr. Tanneru as my Family Doctor. She rates ***** in my book. I am so glad to be back with her.

November 17th, 2015
Needs a lesson in social etiquette
Dr. Tanneru was not considering that I was a real human with a real problem. She treated me like I was an object. I think I will switch ASAP.

January 6th, 2015
The doctor was disrespectful and rude.

May 15th, 2013
Professiona, smart, and honest.
Professional, smart, and honest. Does not mince words. I had the best doctors at the UCLA Medical Center before moving to Ohio. Dr. Tanneru is an equal to most of them. I don't want a physician to coddle me, but rather to diagnose accurately my problem and recommend the best treatment. If you want someone to hold your hand and tell you only those things you want to hear, then perhaps she isn't for you. But over time she has proven herself a kind, generous person.

December 30th, 2010
Misdiagnoses
Continues to mis diagnose condition. Had to go to other physician to find out why health was failing. Bed side manner: professional.

December 16th, 2010
Mis-Diagnosis Very Poor
When you want a good diagnosis, seek elsewhere. No further comment needed.

December 3rd, 2010
Smart, friendly, and thorough
I was spoiled for years by receiving my health services from one of the finest University medical centers in the country (in fact my personal physician was chair of the department of medicine), and I was concerned when I moved from California to central Ohio whether or not I could find comparable care. After receiving treatments from several physicians in the area, I was lucky to discover Dr. Tanneru. She is smart, courteous, thorough, and direct in her discussions with me about my health issues. I have only praise for her and the staff with whom she works.

August 26th, 2010
Women are Generally more Serious as Physicians ... Good Doctor!
I was going to post a rate last year, and decided to wait. I'm glad I did. When it comes to having a female as a doctor, I think for the most part some act more serious then do male doctors. Because, of the stereotype: a woman doctor may not be as educated. This is certainly not true of this doctor. However, it would be great to see her smile more, and drop the "I'm well educated that's why I act serious, because it can come across as cold and uncaring. I doubt either is true about Doctor Tanneru. She also spends the time with her patients, something I found refreshing. We all want an educated, up beat physician who will answer our questions, take time with us, and seem like one of the family :) But, in all reality, our doctor should first Treat, then be friendly or a little of both. I'm sticking with her. I have had a diagnosis that other physicians didn't determine, and today, instead of being less energetic, I cleaned my entire home, and even danced a little with my husband. Thanks Dr. Tanneru, the shots are working!!! :)

December 9th, 2009
Dr. needs trained in people skills
I have to say this first the staff are the only reason why I still go there plus its a monopoly in this town when it comes to Dr. choices. I first started coming to this Dr. in 2006. I never liked her since the first visit, cold, uncaring, snobbish, can't relate well with patients, I have a lot of friends who have her because there just isnt any dr.s taking new patients. she doesn't ask any questions if it weren't for me being a little bit more educated then most in the medical field I'd probably be dead. I actually begged for certain tests to be ran on me, not her suggestions mine. Thank god I did because I almost could have. She needs to listen to her patients and not think of them as just a case but as people with real health issues.

November 16th, 2009
I looked for a professional doctor who was both: caring and skilled, what I found was neither here. I think she needs more experience and a little less: seriousness to make an impact on the lives of patients she treats.