Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuturumilli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Venuturumilli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli MBBS and MD is a female Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Hematologists and Troy Oncologists.