Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuturumilli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Venuturumilli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venuturumilli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Padmaja V. Venuturumilli practice?
Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists, Troy Oncologists, Troy Hematologists, and Troy Pediatricians.