A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venuturumilli
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Venuturumilli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuturumilli graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Venuturumilli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli MBBS and MD is a female Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli practice?
- Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmaja Venuturumilli practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Hematologists and Royal Oak Oncologists.