A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmalatha Gurram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmalatha Gurram is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurram graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gurram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Padmalatha Gurram practice?
Dr. Padmalatha Gurram practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.