Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Padmalatha Gurram
Dr. Padmalatha Gurram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Islip, NY, with another office in Hartford, CT. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Gynecology. Dr. Gurram is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick. She speaks English.
Dr. Padmalatha Gurram has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Padmalatha Gurram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.
Dr. Jonathan Turriago
Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Islip, NY 0 mi
Dr. Dimitrios Mastrogiannis
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Islip, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Serena Wu
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
West Islip, NY 0 mi17