A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmalatha Gurram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmalatha Gurram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurram graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Gurram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmalatha Gurram MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmalatha Gurram practice?
- Dr. Padmalatha Gurram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padmalatha Gurram practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.