Dr. Padman Menon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 25th, 2013
horrible experience
Horrible experience ! I really feel bad for the intern that was with him ! I have a very small growing lump in my arm , he looked once or twice and said it was a benign tumor and for sure is not cancer. Doesn't this type of thing need biopsy ? He just left it at that , without more explanation , and the more he answered my questions , the more confused I got !The intern never said anything and looked confused too. He gave me 3 prescriptions for acne that I have NO CLUE why , when or how to use it. He just told her internet " give her that , that and that bla bla bla " and some other stuff I did not understand at all , because he speaks way too fast for somebody with a really strong accent . I am going to another doctor that can actually explain stuff and not rush through .

March 29th, 2013
Not a doctor for women who care about beauty
I will live with two hideous scars for the rest of my life because Dr. Menon cut very large holes for two very small squamous cell skin cancers and then took the stitches out before the wounds were completely healed, which allowed the wounds to come open again during the first night. Dr. Menon just said, "Oh well, they will heal in a few months." My primary care doctor was horrified and sent me to a wound care specialist, who cared for the wounds weekly for 12 weeks, costing many $$. Three months with wounds requiring daily treatment. Dr. Menon is a careless doctor who put me in risk of infection during that long healing process. People ask me weekly about the scar on my forearm. "What happened there?!" they say.

October 20th, 2011
Bad Experience
He prescribed 3 medications that didn't address the diagnostic condition. An antibacterial prescription for a viral infection. A frightening experience.