A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmanabha Rengabhashyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmanabha Rengabhashyam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmanabha Rengabhashyam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rengabhashyam graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Rengabhashyam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmanabha Rengabhashyam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Padmanabha Rengabhashyam practice?
- Dr. Padmanabha Rengabhashyam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padmanabha Rengabhashyam practices Anesthesiology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists.