A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakkottai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shakkottai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmanabha Parthasarathy Shakkottai MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Padmanabha P. Shakkottai practice?
- Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Lakewood Pulmonologists.