A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakkottai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Shakkottai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shakkottai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan