A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakkottai
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shakkottai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakkottai graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shakkottai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmanabha S Shakkottai MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Padmanabha S. Shakkottai practice?
- Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmanabha Shakkottai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Internists, Lakewood Critical Care Practitioners, and Lakewood Pulmonologists.