A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmani Karna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmani Karna is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmani Karna, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infant Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karna graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Karna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmani Karna MD is a female Neonatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmani Karna practice?
- Dr. Padmani Karna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Padmani Karna practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Pediatricians.