Priya Balakrishna Is this you?

Have you seen Priya Balakrishna?

August 9th, 2017

Dr Priya is the best doctor of all the ones I go to -- very compassionate, listens to me, is open to alternatives, and so knowledgeable -- it's like going to see your best friend! She goes way out to help her patients .. is a blessing to patients

March 18th, 2015

I love Dr. Balakrishna, but........

I love Dr. Balakrishna. I think she is a fantastic doctor. She is compassionate and understanding, and she takes her time with you. With that being said, the way the office is run is pathetic. It is absolutely like pulling teeth to get someone to call you back. I am in the healthcare field, so I realize how demanding patients can be. Because of this, I feel like I am more sympathetic to her busy schedule. However, I had medical imaging that showed a possible problem and was told by my specialist to address it with my primary physician. It took FOUR phone calls to Dr. Balakrishna's office and TWO WEEKS for her to call me back in reponse to this. I left two messages on the voicemail of her medical assistant, and two messages with a real person who I spoke with from the appointment desk. Let me also add that throughout this entire ordeal, half the time when I called the office, I got a message that said their phone lines were not working, therefore, I could not even get through to ANYONE in the office. I don't know how this is acceptable practice for any doctor who might be needed in an emergency that does not want to get sued for malpractice. Twice when I actually got to speak with a real person, she confirmed that they were having problems with their phone lines. That was three weeks ago. I just called the office again today to find out why I have yet to recieve a document they were supposed to have sent, and two times in a row I got a automated message that their phone lines were not working. Finally, after a third call, it finally went through and I got the answering machine for the office that said they were closed for the day. Needless to say, as much as I like Dr. Balakrishna, I am changing primary doctors as soon as possible. These are unsafe, not to mention unacceptable, business practices for a medical doctor.

January 25th, 2015

Stay away from this practice. Their customer service is terrible as they do not return phone calls or follow up with their patients. Their medical assistants specifically Theresa is rude and unprofessional

June 7th, 2013

Good Physician

Dr. Priya Balikrishna is a very good caring physician. She explains everything thoughroughly and never makes you feel rushed. I remember the first visit where she said before getting to why you are here, tell me about yourself, your habits, working hours, diet. She is always willing to listen. Wonderful doctor in my opionion

February 1st, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Balakrishna for 5 years now and she is an excellent diagnostician, cares about her patients and will spend time with you. You can most always get an appointment quickly and she will return calls. My wife sees her as well and feels the same way.

October 21st, 2011

Dr. Balikrishna is one of the most truly caring physicians, wonderful diagnostician. Explains everything thoughroughly. Never makes you feel rushed. Always willing to listen. Wonderful doctor in my opionion.

August 11th, 2011

So lucky to have found Dr. Balakrishna!

Dr. Balakrishna is the perfect combination of a doctor that is caring and kind but also straightforward and exceptionally intelligent. She takes even minor complaints seriously but is also cautious about doling out medicine--she wants to learn the cause of the symptom and not just treat the symptom. I send referrals her way whenever anyone is looking for a new primary.

May 12th, 2010

Dr Balakrishna has wonderful bedside manner. It is quite obvious that she cares and listens to your concerns.

November 16th, 2009

Good physician

Dr Bala is a good and caring physician. She is very concerned about the needs of her patients and she is genuinely caring. She has always had the correct diagnosis for any of my ailments. I would (and have) recommend her to others.

March 29th, 2016