A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmapriya Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmapriya Krishnamurthy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmapriya Krishnamurthy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmapriya Krishnamurthy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmapriya Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Padmapriya Krishnamurthy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Padmapriya Krishnamurthy practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.