A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmapriya Musunuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musunuri
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Musunuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Musunuri graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Musunuri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmapriya Musunuri MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmapriya Musunuri practice?
- Dr. Padmapriya Musunuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmapriya Musunuri practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Providence, RI.
See Providence Psychiatrists.