A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmashree Velury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmashree Velury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velury graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Velury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- St Luke Hospital-West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Velury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Padmashree Velury practice?
Dr. Padmashree Velury practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Family Physicians.