A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmashree Velury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmashree Velury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmashree Velury, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velury graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Velury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- St Luke Hospital-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmashree Velury MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmashree Velury practice?
- Dr. Padmashree Velury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Padmashree Velury practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Primary Care Doctors.