A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmavathi Koduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmavathi Koduri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmavathi Koduri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koduri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Koduri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmavathi Koduri MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmavathi Koduri practice?
- Dr. Padmavathi Koduri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Padmavathi Koduri practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.