Dr. Padmavathi Pagadala MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2017
Loved Dr Pagadala
So patient and kind. She is straight forward but that made me love her even more. I got induced with my little girl secondary to my son being ten lbs. she helped me keep my weight and my babies down with a diet plan but allowed for some snacks and stuff too. My baby girl was healthy and my labor process although very long was great w her caring attitude and kindness. I never felt like my appointments were rushed or I was just a number to her like I had when I went to the group. She was amazing!

January 4th, 2017
Very Attentive
Dr. Pagadala scheduled me right away for a surgery procedure when I mentioned my specific symptoms to her. She found a small tumor. This could have turned into a serious issue. A previous doctor didn't seem to notice my symptoms. Dr. Pagadala is calm and listens.

January 25th, 2016
Straight forward. Honest and logical

October 24th, 2014
I would highly recommend Dr Pagadala. She is professional, experienced, and has great beside manner. The most memorable experience I had was my last visit. I was there for a regular pap test. I had just lost my daughter to a sudden unexpected death. Dr. P asked how I had been feeling. I told her about my recent loss. She took my hand and we had a nice conversation around this experience. She was so compassionate. I could not express how much that meant to me. I know she was very busy, but took the time to make sure I was okay. She is not a person who judges you. I have gone to her for years. I am so glad she is a part of my life. She is a wonderful person and a great Dr.

May 13th, 2014
terrible excuse for a care giver
I've been to several drs on my road to having children as I have a blood condition that causes miscarriages. This dr. Walked in with an attitude from the get go. She had a med student with her and she was putting on a show. I told her I was spotting and was concerned about possible miscariage. Instead of checking me she went into a whole half hour of talking about my weight and what I ate when I ate etc. Any thing I said was dismissed and putdown as ignorance. I was told I was at fault for the miscarriages and the blood condition was just basically a side issue. Finally when she was done with her talk I seen the ultrasound tech. She was a beautiful person,very kind and understanding. We seen the sack but there was no baby. She said we had m.c. which I already knew but still was hit hard. We went back and waited in the drs office for another thirty minutes for her to come in and say well what do u want to do its already been six weeks you might as well finish on your own,or we can give you the pills to help finish. I chose the pills. I was suppose to go back for a followup but chose to go to a different dr. I will never ever go back or recomend her to anyone.

May 25th, 2017