A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmavathi Sainath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmavathi Sainath is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmavathi Sainath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sainath graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Sainath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmavathi Sainath MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmavathi Sainath practice?
- Dr. Padmavathi Sainath has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmavathi Sainath practices Internal Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists.