Learn more about Dr. Padmavathy Kurra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmavathy Kurra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kurra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmavathy Kurra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurra graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kurra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmavathy Kurra MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmavathy Kurra practice?
- Dr. Padmavathy Kurra has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmavathy Kurra practices Psychiatry near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Psychiatrists.