A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmavathy Kurra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmavathy Kurra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmavathy Kurra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurra graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kurra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnert Hospital
- Ramapo Ridge Psychiatric Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmavathy Kurra MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Padmavathy Kurra practice?
- Dr. Padmavathy Kurra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padmavathy Kurra practices Psychiatry near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Fair Lawn Psychiatrists.