A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppalapati graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uppalapati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmavathy Guttinkonda Uppalapati MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Padmavathy G. Uppalapati practice?
- Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.