A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppalapati
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Uppalapati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppalapati graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Uppalapati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmavathy Guttinkonda Uppalapati MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Padmavathy G. Uppalapati practice?
- Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Padmavathy Uppalapati practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Cardiologists.