Learn more about Dr. Padmavati Pimprale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Padmavati Pimprale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Padmavati Pimprale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimprale graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Pimprale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Padmavati Satish Pimprale MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Padmavati S. Pimprale practice?
- Dr. Padmavati Pimprale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Padmavati Pimprale practices Internal Medicine near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Billerica, MA.
See Woburn Internists.