Dr. Padmavati Pimrale MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Woburn, MA

May 27th, 2016
terrible
Worst doc ever. She suggests unnecessary tests, rushes you through your appt. suggests I come back for another visit since her nurse hadn't scheduled me right and she was doing me a favor. Mind you my insurance is still paying her. First time I saw her, she talked about my breasts!

May 22nd, 2015
Very caring and intelligent
Best doctor ever.

August 20th, 2012
One of the best doctors I have seen
Excellent skills and approach for treatment. Several ffreinds gave a very high recommendation which holds true. Highly recommend.

December 4th, 2011
Best doctor ever
One of the best doctor ever In imy life. Spot on diagnosis which many failed. Very straighforward but appreciated. Highly recommend if you want to have best health care.

June 22nd, 2011
Very Unprofessional and Rude!
She is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. Very unprofessional and arrogant. No manners on how to talk to patients. Gets very personal and promotes some stupid multilevel business, I guess (AMWAY). Never go to her. I wonder how she is hired as a Doctor. She doesn't act like a Doctor. She makes you feel very bad about yourself, your overweight body. I am never going to her and will never recommend anyone to her. Ridiculous!!

March 11th, 2011
Great Doctor. Highly recommend
Took my sister who had bad experience earlier with another doctor. She was spot on for her diagnosis and was pleasant. Obviously I had great experience before thats why I recommended my sister. She is starightforward and to the point. Highly recommend her if you think of good care.

March 7th, 2011
Best caring doctor till now
By far she is the best doctor I have had since several years. She is very caring and professional. She may try to get more information from you but I think that is relevant to her accurate diagnosis. I even know a patient whose life got saved because of her prompt and accurate diagnosis which other doctors failed. I would highly recommend her.

September 4th, 2010
She discuss more about personal matters
I dont feel she acts like a doctor. she is interested in patient's personal matters. I dont recommend. we visted 3 or 4 times. She is into Multilevel Marketing and forcing patients to join. she is misusing the hospial and trying to waste patients time and money for visits.

November 18th, 2009
The worst doctor one can have
I would advise anyone to stay away from her. She is the worst doctor one can have and we are definetely changing the primary care.To talk about her diagnosis, she is completely wrong most of the time. Bedside manners are something that she doesnt have. She is always 3 feet away if you have a cough, cold or fever and to take the culture she treats patients bad.The worst ever doctor and dont know how she gratuated in first place and how she got recruited.